Rachel King on Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:05:39 -0500

Re: Dinner tonight

Ah yes.  I had forgotten about that decision.  Didn't know it was set,
though.  But, as long as they have the burgers Meng says they have, it
sounds like a plan.  :)

-Rachel

> >Sounds good to me.  Any restaurant suggestions?
>
> There is still time to pick a place and still get a few of us to show
> up.  I think two weeks ago we settled on the next one being at...
>
> The Black Sheep (17th and spruce)
>
> If anyone can make it please speak up and we can call it a plan.  And I
> still have SWAG to give out if you did not collect it last time if that
> helps your decision process.
>

> Below is what Meng had to say about the place last time it was discussed...
>
> Black Sheep (where I took a lady friend to dinner last
> night) feels a little more authentic than Fado (where I went
> for lunch today), which feels like it was ordered prefab
> from www.guinnesspub.com.  (Guinness, being a beer
> manufacturer, isn't allowed to own bars, but it does its
> damndest anyway by selling franchises McDonald-style through
> a legally separate entity.  Aren't corporations great?)
>
> Everything is good at the black sheep, especially the onion
> rings, the mussels, and the burgers.
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~rjking