rGeoffrey on Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:11:38 -0500

Re: Dinner tonight

At 12:25 03/12/2001, you wrote:
> WM> So do we just want to do a social thingy tonight?

Sounds good to me. Any restaurant suggestions?

There is still time to pick a place and still get a few of us to show up. I think two weeks ago we settled on the next one being at...

The Black Sheep (17th and spruce)

If anyone can make it please speak up and we can call it a plan. And I still have SWAG to give out if you did not collect it last time if that helps your decision process.

Below is what Meng had to say about the place last time it was discussed...

Black Sheep (where I took a lady friend to dinner last
night) feels a little more authentic than Fado (where I went
for lunch today), which feels like it was ordered prefab
from www.guinnesspub.com.  (Guinness, being a beer
manufacturer, isn't allowed to own bars, but it does its
damndest anyway by selling franchises McDonald-style through
a legally separate entity.  Aren't corporations great?)

Everything is good at the black sheep, especially the onion
rings, the mussels, and the burgers.