Adam Turoff on Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:15:25 -0500

Re: Tech Talk?

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 04:41:39PM -0500, Dave Turner wrote:
> Rachel King wrote:
> > For lack of brain power after the 3 hour meeting I just got
> > out of, since there's been no other comments, and since last month was our
> > default restaurant, I'd like to propose Vietnam Palace for dinner.  11th
> > Street btwn. some streets north of Market (Arch & Race?).  7:00.
> >
> > Agree/Disagree?
> >

> WFIW, that sounds good to me.

<soapbox> NEVER go to Vietnam Palace! </soapbox>

If you want Vietnamese food, go to Vietnam instead.  It's across
the street (east side of 11th), and the food is *MUCH* better than
VPalace.

It's the place we went in December 1999 when the XML Conference
was in town, and it's been renovated since then.

Z.