Walt Mankowski on Sun, 1 Apr 2001 00:16:34 -0500

Outing to a Blue Rocks game

Is anyone interested to going to a Wilmington Blue Rocks game Friday
night, April 6?  That's this coming Friday night.  It's opening night
for the Blue Rocks, and they're playing the Lynchburg Hillcats.
Gametime is 7:05.

So far we have three people going -- me, Mark, and someone from DC.pm
(BradeRuna from #perl; don't know his real name).  We need a headcount
by Monday at the latest so we can order tickets.

Walt

P.S.  This is minor league baseball.  The Blue Rocks play in the Class
A Carolina League.  I don't know what kind of tickets we'll end up
with, but the most expensive seats are only $7.