Dave Turner on Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:47:32 -0400

Re: Thanksgiving Long Weekend

mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:

> > Why is Wyoming on the list?  Is there something special to do there?
>
> I think it's because when Adam brought up the topic at dinner last
> month, I said "Gee, I've always wanted to see Bryce Canyon."
>
> Then somehow Bryce Canyon got erased and replaced with "Wyoming".

Well, I've always wanted to see Bryce Canyon too.  So, I think it ought
to be on the list.

--
-Dave Turner                               Stalk me:  (215)-545-2859
My game of Advocacy is different from ordinary games of Advocacy in