mjd-perl-pm on Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:10:34 -0400

Re: Lurkers (fwd^3)

> From: Robert Munroe <RMunroe@lawmanager.com>
> I also plan to attend the red flags talk next week.

There seems to be a misunderstanding here.  Space in the class is
strictly limited, and reservations were required.  If you have made a
reservation, you will know it, and if you haven't, you probably
shouldn't come, because I will have to send you away again, which
would be a shame.

I've mailed Robert privately, but it occurred to me that there might
be other people on this list with a similat misapprehension, and I
thought I'd better say something.