Simply Hao on Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:52:45 -0400

Towne Building entrance?

I have a question pertaining to tonight's limited-seating talk and
perhaps future talks.  At Adam's last talk, we noticed that one might
be required to have a valid Penn ID to access some entrances in Towne
Building, or sneak in with someone who does.  Which is the first
entrance we should try if there is no one to open the door for us?
Is it still the Moore Building entrance on 33rd?

Thanks.

-Hao