Walt Mankowski on Sat, 21 Apr 2001 00:07:47 -0400

Another chance to go see the Blue Rocks

We got rained out a few weeks ago when we tried to go see the
Wilmington Blue Rocks, so we're going to try again next weekend.  This
time they're playing the Salem Avalanche.  We have the choice of going
either Friday night or Saturday afternoon.  The Friday game starts at
7:05 and will be followed by fireworks.  The Saturday game starts at
2:05.

Otherwise it's pretty much the same deal as before -- cheap tickets,
the fun of watching minor league baseball, and a chance to meet some
of our fellow mongers from dc.pm

If anyone's interested, please let me know soon so we can settle on a
date, order tickets, and work out the logistics of how we're getting
down there.

Thanks.

Walt