Walt Mankowski on Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:09:19 -0400

Re: Another chance to go see the Blue Rocks

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 12:07:27AM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> We got rained out a few weeks ago when we tried to go see the
> Wilmington Blue Rocks, so we're going to try again next weekend.  This
> time they're playing the Salem Avalanche.  We have the choice of going
> either Friday night or Saturday afternoon.  The Friday game starts at
> 7:05 and will be followed by fireworks.  The Saturday game starts at
> 2:05.
>
> Otherwise it's pretty much the same deal as before -- cheap tickets,
> the fun of watching minor league baseball, and a chance to meet some
> of our fellow mongers from dc.pm
>
> If anyone's interested, please let me know soon so we can settle on a
> date, order tickets, and work out the logistics of how we're getting
> down there.

Well, the weekend is fast approaching, and we need a headcount.  I
know Mark said he's interested, and someone else approached me at
Mark's talk on Monday, but I forget who it was.

If anyone is interested, please let me know by tonight.  Also let me
know if you prefer Friday night or Saturday afternoon.

Thanks.

Walt