Walt Mankowski on Tue, 1 May 2001 10:00:50 -0400

Re: website

http://phl.pm.org also works.

> As far as the next meeting, there is some information listed on the web
> site.

True, but a lot of it is out of date at this point.  On our current
schedule we'd have a social meeting on May 7 and a tech meeting May
21.

We don't have a topic for the tech talk, but I'd like to propose one.
Perl conference season is coming up, and some of us are presenting
talks (or are hoping to be).  May's meeting seems an excellent
opportunity for some practice before we stand in front of the angry
hordes at Montreal and/or San Diego.  June's out because Skud will be
visiting to talk about Reefknot[1].

We also need to select a restaurant for our next social meeting.  Any
suggestions?

Walt

1.  I thought an announcement went out about that, but I can't find
it.  Maybe I'm thinking about her talk at the PLUG meeting instead.

--
Walter C. Mankowski
Senior Software Engineer	Myxa Corporation