Rachel King on Thu, 3 May 2001 17:09:32 -0400

Re: Monday dinner

Dominus wrote:
> Where shall we go?
>
> If nobody else has a suggestion, let's try "Iland", which just opened
> on 11th Street between Spruce and Pine.

It's that what it's called, I've seen that place.  It literally just
opened, about 4 days after the new Chinese place opened right next door,
last week.  What kind of food do they have?  Are they a cafe type place or
a real dinner type place?

Oh yeah, I'm just asking out of curiosity.  I can't make it Monday cuz
I've got a softball game.

-Rachel

--
Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99