mjd-perl-pm on Thu, 3 May 2001 17:17:06 -0400

Re: Monday dinner

> It's that what it's called, I've seen that place.  It literally just
> opened, about 4 days after the new Chinese place opened right next door,

Not quite.  It is South of there.  What it really opened up next door
to is the excelleent "Where Else?" cafe, which is just on the other
side; it's run by the same people.

And it hasn't opened yet.  Not until Saturday.

Incidentally, the new Chinese restaurant is no good.  I sorely miss
Wok & Tofu, which it replaced.

> What kind of food do they have?

I don't exactly know, but if it's like Where Else? it will be somewhat
Cuban-flavored.

> Are they a cafe type place or a real dinner type place?

Dinner.  Where Else? purports to be a cafe, but serves real full
meals, with meat and rice and vegetables and soforth.

I'll see if I get pick up a copy of the menu.

Anyway, if you folks want to have time to turn down this suggestion,
you'd better come up with some alternatives.