rGeoffrey on Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:33:58 -0400

Events in July

July is almost upon us. We need to start worrying about our trip to Baltimore and other things.

Has anyone looked into tickets to Camden Yards?

Who wants to go?  And do we have a plan yet?

In the natural order of things Monday July 2 should be our next dinner meeting. So we have three choices...

1) eat on Monday as scheduled
2) have an event on Wednesday to see fireworks and celebrate 225 years without a royal family (no matter how hard the Kennedy and Bush clans try)
3) skip both on the grounds that the trip to Baltimore is more than enough excitement for the week

The City of Chester will again be providing fireworks in the park behind my house on the 4th if anyone wants to journey out to see Garibaldi and me. This also comes with cooking on the grill and if you ask nice, a chance to stew in the hot tub. Or does anyone have a suggestion of another place to celebrate?

Monday July 16 should be our next technical meeting. Do we have a victim/volunteer yet?

July 23-27 TPC 5.0 in San Diego. The deadline to save up to $400 and get a free t-shirt has been extended through Monday July 2 if you still want to try to convince someone to send you.

PS. I have a frisbee game on Saturday July 7 so I might have to come down late and miss the museum, but I don't know for sure yet.