Meng Weng Wong on Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:59:45 -0400

Re: July Meetings

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 09:56:27AM -0400, Simply Hao wrote:

| Does Meng have some pictures of the Franklin Inn Club?  Maybe that's
| a more appealing place for future meetings (except for making it a
| bit harder for ISI people to get there).

There's about 700 square feet of smoking-lounge type space
upstairs, with three sofas and miscellaneous chairs.

Downstairs is about 900 square feet of dining tables.  We'll
have the place to ourselves and can move furniture around.

Unfortunately it's closed July/August for renovation of the
kitchen --- I should have mentioned that originally.  I fear
we may have to impose on Simply Hao until September.

I'll have pictures of the club by then.