Adam Turoff on Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:33:12 -0400

Re: ANNOUNCE: August Dinner Meeting, part II

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 11:29:28AM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> We'll be meeting at 6 (not 7 like we normally do) at Ludwig's Garden,
> 13th and Sansom Sts.  Ludwig's specializes in German food and has a
> number of German beers on tap.

Yes.  German Beers like Chimay, Corsendonk, Belle Vue Framboise Lambic
and the like.

No, seriously, it's got a decent selection of German beer and food
to match.  It's just that Belgian Beer is so big, it's invaded the
German restaurants (instead of the other way around :-).

Z.