Walt Mankowski on Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:35:25 -0400

Upcoming Events

As the summer vacation and conference season starts winding down, we
need to start planning some upcoming events.  Right now we don't have
*anything* on our calendar except for the "Special Moment" on
September 8.

How about August 27 for our next meeting?  The following Monday,
September 3, is Labor Day, so if we don't do something the 27th we'll
have to wait until the 10th.

We're due for a tech talk, but unfortunately we don't have any
volunteers to give a tech talk.  So let's do a social meeting on the
27th and start planning tech talks for the fall.  And if you'd like

* suggest a venue for the 27th

* suggest a topic for an upcoming tech talk

* volunteer to give a tech talk

post it to the list.

Walt