Bill Jonas on Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:04:48 -0500

Regarding employment

I find myself back in the job market.  If anyone has any leads, or is
responsible for hiring and has an open position, please let me know.
I'm looking for systems administration or development.  I have about two
years' experience in Linux and just under one year of Perl development.

My resume is available at my web site (see signature).

Thanks.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin
Developer/SysAdmin for hire!   See http://www.billjonas.com/resume.html