Adam Turoff on Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:17:53 -0400

Tk ported to Mac OS X v10.1 (was RE: Qt/Mac for Mac OS X (fwd)) (fwd)

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Robert Munroe <RMunroe@lawmanager.com>
To: "'phl@lists.pm.org'" <phl@lists.pm.org>
Subject: Tk ported to Mac OS X v10.1 (was RE: Qt/Mac for Mac OS X (fwd))
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:35:59 -0400

On a side note:

16 October 2001 - Tk ported to Mac OS X v10.1
Apple announces a native port of Tk version 8.4a4 for Mac OS X 10.1. Tk is a
rapid application GUI toolkit used by Tcl, Perl, and Python. The Tk release
allows script developers to run existing GUI applications with a native Aqua
look and feel directly on Mac OS X v10.1. As part of Apple's ongoing
commitment to Open Source, this port has been released under a BSD-style
license. Apple's changes have been and will continue to be submitted to the
main Tcl/Tk CVS repository at tcl.sourceforge.net.

----- End forwarded message -----