Rachel J. King on Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:39:01 -0400

Re: ny.pm: Annual thumb-the-nose-at-Boston.pm

<rant>
Grrrrrrr.  I HATE THE YANKEES!  They will NOT sweep the Diamondbacks. It
absolutely can't be allowed!  Especially not with Schilling pitching
complete games and Randy Johnson throwing at 98 mph.  *deep breath*
</rant>

-R (trying to remain calm)

--
Rachel J. King
University of Pennsylvania, Alumnus, Class of '99