David H. Adler on Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:50:39 -0400

Re: ny.pm: Annual thumb-the-nose-at-Boston.pm

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 09:38:51AM -0400, Rachel J. King wrote:
> <rant>
> Grrrrrrr.  I HATE THE YANKEES!  They will NOT sweep the Diamondbacks. It
> absolutely can't be allowed!  Especially not with Schilling pitching
> complete games and Randy Johnson throwing at 98 mph.  *deep breath*
> </rant>

If it makes you feel any better, as far as I'm concerned, the season is
over if the Reds aren't playing anymore. :-)

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Assume the person who'll need to maintain your code owns an axe and