Nguon Hao Ching on Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:37:07 -0500

Re: Upcoming Technical and Social Schedule

> On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 04:43:55PM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> > ACK!  I just realized that tonight is the 29th!  Since we just met
> > last Monday, I somehow was under the impression that our next tech
> > meeting wouldn't be for one more week.  In fact, I was just chatting
> > with Deiter about whether he'd be ready for next week.
>
> Sorry, I forgot to add that Dieter has informed me that he definitely
> is NOT prepared to talk about POE tonight.

Sorry for the late reply, but I actually had requested the room and
equipment today, although I had taken the day off.  I was about to go to
the meeting.  Luckily, I quickly checked my email before running off.

I assume there's no meeting tonight.

See you guys later.

-Hao