John Kominetz on Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:35:19 -0500

Re: Upcoming Technical and Social Schedule

--- Walt Mankowski <walt@verne.myxa.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 12:57:13PM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:

> I seem to have caught the New Yorkers on IRC them before they came
> down for a non-meeting.  I also got ahold of Ziggy and told him.  I
> don't know how to reach John Kominetz though.

I was relatively unreachable today and, having rushed home from KoP
decided not to check my email before heading out to ISI.  Grrr.

Remarkably I caught the El in both directions just as it pulled into the
station.  Perhaps my time in NY has given me supernatural powers regarding
mass transit.

=====
http://profiles.yahoo.com/kominetz