Walt Mankowski on Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:43:41 -0500

January schedule

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays.  We're due for a social meeting
this coming Monday, January 7.  MJD won a free happy hour at
Potcheen, and has offered to share it with us:

> Potcheen (Locust between 17th and 18th) will give each person a free
> cocktail and hors d'oeuvres if we make a reservation between 5 and 7
> PM Monday through Thursday.

Note that that's a little earlier than we usually meet.  So we could
meet there between 5 and 7, have a drink and some munchies, then
either stay there for dinner or go somewhere else in the neighborhood.
Mark, do you know what kind of food they have, and how expensive they
are?

Then we need someone to give a tech talk this month.  If we stay on
schedule, the talk will be on Monday, January 21.  Peter Bachman was
going to talk about IP Filters, but he can't make it this month.  Any
volunteers?

Walt