David H. Adler on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:47:29 -0500

Damian in nyc

FYI

----- Forwarded message from "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com> -----

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:29:21 -0500
From: "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com>
To: "ny.pm" <ny@lists.pm.org>
Subject: Finally, some answers

Ok.   Barring a slim possibility of a larger space being available
(I've learned not to count on those...), Damian will speak to us
tomorrow (tuesday) at 7pm at

	WolfeTech
        5 West 19th St. (between 5th and 6th)
        #2C
        Buzzer says `WolfeTech', take the elevator to the 2nd floor.

The talk is longish, so be prepared. :-)

I want to thank kurt profusely for this space at the last minute.

dha
--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Listen to your brain. It has lots of information.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Assume the person who'll need to maintain your code owns an axe and