David H. Adler on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:06:03 -0500

Damian - Last minute change!

Of course, *now* we get a real auditorium... :-)

Still planning for 7pm, but new location.

Sorry about that...

dha

----- Forwarded message from "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com> -----

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:54:18 -0500
From: "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com>
To: "ny.pm" <ny@lists.pm.org>
Subject: Re: Finally, some answers

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 10:13:04AM -0500, Phil.Moore@morganstanley.com wrote:

> David> Ok.   Barring a slim possibility of a larger space being available
> David> (I've learned not to count on those...), Damian will speak to us
> David> tomorrow (tuesday) at 7pm at
>
> I larger space has just come through...
>
> I've got access to our 4th floor auditorium here at 750 7th Ave
> (49th/50th Sts), and I beleive we can also handle his presentation
> materials.
>
> This is maximally convenient for damian since he is teaching here at
> Morgan Stanley, one flight up on the 5th floor ;-)
>
> This room can seat well over 100 people, and its easy to get to.  Our
> building sits right on top of the 49 St subway stop (N/R/W).
>
> David, I guess its your call about changing the venue this late, but I
> think the room will prove more convenient.

I say we go with it.  At this point, with all the back and forth, I'd
like to inconvenience Damian as little as possible.  Also, the A/V
situation will be simpler.

So let's do this!

In case anyone's wondering why the web page isn't updated, incidentally,
it's because I'm having trouble getting to it at this point for some
reason.  :-/

I hope this is the last message on this.  :-)

dha

----- End forwarded message -----

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
So get it on paper, with a signature, so you can wave it at them.  If