Walt Mankowski on Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:24:58 -0500

Upcoming Schedule

Since tomorrow's a holiday for some people, let's get together next on
February 25th.  Since we don't have a tech meeting lined up, let's do
another social meeting.  Mark and Dieter have suggested International
Smokeless Barbecue at 612 Washington Ave[1].  ISB's a great place,
and we haven't been there for a while, so let's go there.

Two weeks after that is March 11, when former phl.pm'er Abigail has
said he'll be visiting us from the Netherlands and has tentatively
offered to give a talk.  I haven't heard back from Abigail yet with
confirmation or a topic yet, but let's keep that date open for him
since it's probably the only time that's good for him.

Two weeks after that is March 25.  Let's plan on another social
meeting then.  Decisiveness welcome.

Two weeks after that is April 8.  Geoff, do you think you could get
together a mod-perl talk for then?

Walt

1. http://philadelphia.citysearch.com/profile/8991071/