Geoffrey Young on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:55:53 -0500

Re: Upcoming Schedule

> Two weeks after that is April 8.  Geoff, do you think you could get
> together a mod-perl talk for then?

sure.

as I have no idea as to the proficiency of the audience, and it is a
rather small group, any feedback or talk suggestions welcome.  I have
a few things already established and a few more in the works for
TPC6.  here's a list of possibilities:

  - intro to mod_perl
      (the real mod_perl, not just Apache::Registry)
  - resource control
      (access control, authorization, authentication - very cool.)
  - OO mod_perl
      (method handlers and subclassing various mod_perl base classes)
  - directive handlers
      (creating custom Apache directives with mod_perl)
  - just about anything from the book you care to ask

 (or you can just leave it up to me, in which case you'll just get the
intro :)

--Geoff