Walt Mankowski on Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:50:50 -0400

Upcoming Schedule

Unfortunately we weren't too successful at planning any future
meetings at last Monday's meeting.  Here's as far as we got:

June 26-28  YAPC, St. Louis
July 8      Dinner Meeting, location TBD
July 22-26  The Perl Conference 6, San Diego
August 5    Probably another dinner meeting

As you can see from the schedule, we're entering the summer conference
season.  That's one reason why the meetings will be a little further
apart than they've been lately.  The other is that we've run out of
talk topics.  If anyone would like to give a tech talk on anything
remotely related to Perl, let me know and we'll get you on the
schedule.  Hopefully some of us will get inspired by what we learn at
YAPC and TPC. :-)

Our next order of business should be to pick a place to have dinner on
July 8.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Walt