Walt Mankowski on Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:17:54 -0500

Update to schedule

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 03:32:07PM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 11:40:06AM -0500, mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:
> > On Monday, we made plans for the next few weeks, but I no longer
> > remember what they were.  What were they?
>
> Sorry, it's been a busy week.  Here's the schedule we worked out:
>
> Mon, April 8	mjd on Tie::File
> Sat, April 20	Garibaldi's birthday party
> Mon, May 6	Geoff on mod_perl
>
> We might also have Dan Sugalski come by for either a parrot talk for a
> social meeting.  I'm still working out the details.

Well, I knew it was too good to be true.  Two things have come up.
First, Mark won't be able to make it on the 8th.  Also, Dan said he'd
be interested in coming up to visit around the 1st.  We could either
do a social meeting on the first, or maybe try to get him to talk
about Parrot.  Do people want to hear about Parrot, or do you just
want to go out drinking with him?

Mark, could we bump your Tie::File talk back to April 15?

Walt