Mike Taylor on Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:40:53 -0500

RE: Perl-related Job

Jim,

Is this position still open?  I'm a database programmer on the windows
side and I have increased my linux skills during the last year.

Thanks,
mike

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-phl@lists.pm.org [mailto:owner-phl@lists.pm.org] On Behalf
Of parker@siam.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 13:52
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Subject: OT: Perl-related Job

     Greetings,

     As mentioned at the dinner last night, I want to bring to your
     attention a job opening at the Society for Industrial and Applied
     Mathematics.

     Text of the ad is below. I really can't add to the description
below,
     except to say that as one of the programmers here I have found SIAM
     remarkably sane place to work.

     If any of you are interested, please apply to my manager as
detailed
     below.

     Thanks,

     JimP