rGeoffrey on Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:55:42 -0500

Announce: Garibaldi's Birthday Party 4/20/02

From: "M. Garibaldi Avery" <garibaldi@platypiventures.com>
Subject: It's my birthday again

On Friday April 19 I will be 28 years old (that is four in people years). It is also the original (not 3rd Monday version) Patriots day in Massachusetts celebrating the "shot heard around the world", the aniversary of the Waco and Oklahoma City events, and Kite Day on the Gesargenplotzist Calendar http://www.phil.vt.edu/Miller/papers/gesargenplotzianism/geztitle.html.

So on Saturday April 20 dad, our Killer Dust Bunnies, and I would like to invite you over to celebrate. Festivities begin around 5 and we will be grilling stuff for dinner even if I have Kibbles and Bits and Bits and Bits like I do every night. After dinner there will be a viewing of something on the DVD as you have a chance to sit on the floor or couch with me. This year will will probably start with that 1958 Ed Wood classic, "Plan 9 from Outer Space" (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0052077). Also you will have a chance to have some "chocolate rum" from St. Thomas that traveled 5500 miles on six planes to get back to the house.

As always directions and train schedules are on my web page. Send us email for the link. If you will be able to make it please let me or dad know so there will be enough food for all. If you want to take the train from Center City dad will pick you up at the Chester station and we will make sure you have a ride home later.

- Garibaldi

PS. If you have a kite you can bring it to help dad celebrate Kite Day too. Kite Day is the day "on which Gesargenplotzians are urged to fly kites and to consider that life, like a kite, requires special conditions to operate at all, never lasts forever, but is sometimes worth the trouble anyway."

PPS. Remember to not dress up. It is my day and I will make sure you have at least some of my hair on you to remember me.