Philip Ravenscroft on Fri, 31 May 2002 18:41:29 -0400

Re: More suggestions about communicating with aliens

This is what the Police call synchronicity.

Read this thread today and came home to a flyer about Edward Tufte himself speaking in Drexel Hill this July:

http://www.edwardtufte.com/2051356244/tufte/courses

It's awfully expensive ($320 for a day).  But, I guess you get three of his books and a poster.