Walt Mankowski on Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:40:44 -0400

Tech meeting to practice YAPC talks?

I tentatively reserved this month's tech meeting for yapc practice
talks.  I'd like to practice my talk (a revised version of my "When
Not to Memoize" talk from earlier this year).  Geoff Avery also
mentioned he might want to practice his talk (something on
ModuleMaker, I believe).

Did anyone else get a talk accepted that they'd like to practice?
Also, would people rather have the meeting this coming Monday (the
10th) or the following Monday (the 17th)?

I'll make a more formal announcement and update the website once we
get the details worked out.

Walt