Walt Mankowski on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:27:09 -0400

ANNOUNCE: Dinner tonight at Vietnam, 7 pm

Just to make things official, we'll be having our July social meeting
tonight at Vietnam, 221 N. 11th St. at 7 PM.  My apologies for not
posting this to the web site.  The box that hosts phl.pm.org is having
some "issues" at the moment[1] and I can't login to post anything new.

Walt

1.  For some value of "moment".  As far as I can tell, this has been
    going on for nearly two weeks now...