Matt Hicks on Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:08:47 -0400

Re: Trip to Victory on Saturday

Hi All,

I'd like to meet up with the group on Saturday, if that's cool with people. Is there a sign-up or anything else I should do?

A little about me: been using Perl for about 3 years, in IT field for 12, now working for SAP America, member of PerlMonks. Beer is a good thing. My friends report martinis make me wild and funny--though I'm forced to take their word for it.

--Matt Hicks

Walt Mankowski wrote:

This Saturday, September 21, is the date we set over a month ago to go
visit the Victory Brewpub in Downingtown.  Is that still a good date
for people?  I did a little poll at our last tech meeting and it
looked like most people couldn't make it.  I'd still like to go.  Will
I be drinking alone?

Walt