Walt Mankowski on Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:27:38 -0400

Re: Trip to Victory on Saturday

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 11:08:50AM -0400, Paul.L.Snyder@gsk.com wrote:
> I'll never pass up an opportunity for draft Hop Devil.  Count me in.
>
> Are we thinking afternoonish or eveningish?

Either is fine with me.  For anyone planning to take the R5 out, I
should point out that the last train to Center City leaves Downingtown
at 9:17.  I don't have any other plans for Saturday so I'd be able to
give people rides if need be.

Oh, and if that's not enough beer for this weekend, Sunday is the
annual Sippin' by the River beer festival on Penn's Landing.  The
Inquirer reported this morning:

	 Sippin' by the River, the wine and beer festival at Penn's
	 Landing on Sunday, will have a historical component: Yards
	 Brewing Co. will serve its ale through hand-pump beer
	 engines, as it was in ye olden days.

Mmm, beer...

Walt