R. Geoffrey Avery on Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:18:52 -0400

Re: Trip to Victory on Saturday

At 11:23 AM 9/18/2002, you wrote:
Oh, and if that's not enough beer for this weekend, Sunday is the
annual Sippin' by the River beer festival on Penn's Landing.  The
Inquirer reported this morning:

        Sippin' by the River, the wine and beer festival at Penn's
        Landing on Sunday, will have a historical component: Yards
        Brewing Co. will serve its ale through hand-pump beer
        engines, as it was in ye olden days.

Mmm, beer...

Regrettably I will be unable to attend. But if you take the afternoon option on Saturday I will be at Oktoberfest at the same time and perhaps we will raise some steins and think of you. We will be there between 5pm and 11pm (11am - 5pm in Philly).

- Geoff

PS.  I have finally uploaded ExtUtils::ModuleMaker to CPAN.