Walt Mankowski on Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:40:58 -0400

Re: Trip to Victory on Saturday

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 09:53:14AM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> Sorry for the late notice, but I'd like to push this back to next
> Saturday, the 28th.  My schedule just freed up for that day, and I
> think we'll be able to get some more people to come.

Wow, the 28th is fast approaching.  I can almost taste the Hopdevil.
Since we're going there on a Saturday, let's meet at 5 PM instead of
our usual 7.  That should work out better for anyone coming by Septa,
and also help beat some of the Friday night crowd.  Also, Victory's a
little tricky to find, and it's probably best to get there during the
day if you've never been there before.

Let me know if anyone needs directions or a ride.  The Downingtown
train station is about a mile and a half from the brewpub.  I could
meet people there or further east along the R5 (I live near Rosemont)
if they don't want to walk it.

See you tomorrow!

Walt