R. Geoffrey Avery on Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:48:03 -0400

Re: 2.1 million dollar Nigerian Scam

And if you receive a variation of these emails please forward them (and any headers you can) to a special email address I have set up:

nigeria@the rest of my domain here

I am collecting them and may eventually do something cool with them. Whenever that is I will strip out any headers dealing with the final recipient but will keep the others as they may be illustrative of something to be determined later.

- Geoff

PS. Even though Philly.pm was not drinking at 3pm EDT Saturday we still thought of you while sitting in a beer hall in Munich. Although only 4 members of London.pm where with us. Apparently the rest of them were so wasted that they had dinner at the hotel and did not make the final 2 mile journey to the largest beer festival in the world after flying almost 600 miles to be there.