Meng Weng Wong on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:51:57 -0500

[cbisema@seas.upenn.edu: Dining Philosophers REMINDER: Hear Red Hat speak about Linux this Sunday!!!!!]

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Charlene Bisema" <cbisema@seas.upenn.edu>
  • To: "DPList" <dp-list@speed.seas.upenn.edu>
  • Subject: Dining Philosophers REMINDER: Hear Red Hat speak about Linux this Sunday!!!!!
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:17:39 -0500
  • Mailing-list: contact dp-list-help@speed.seas.upenn.edu; run by ezmlm
REMINDER!!  THIS UPCOMING SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Red Hat is coming to Philadelphia THIS coming Sunday, November 3!!

Their presentation is part of the Red Hat Road Tour 2002.  They say
their goal is "to discover the state of Linux in America."  They will
undoubtedly discuss the new Red Hat Linux 8.0 OS!!

The event is being held close to campus at the University
of the Sciences in Philadelphia, in Rosenberger Hall, Room 102.

The event begins at 3 pm on Sunday, November 3.

The Dining Philosophers invite you to walk there together with other
Penn students.  We will be meeting in the Harrison (High Rise South)
entrance, and we will leave PROMPTLY at 2:15 PM.

For more info, go to
http://www.redhat.com/roadtour/

Questions?  Please direct them to Howie Vegter - hvegter@seas.upenn.edu