Kevin Falcone on Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:12:17 -0500

Re: CPAN submission

sn> - What people do to make sure their work is not duplicated and that the
sn> module namespace doesn't interfere with others.

http://search.cpan.org and the fine folks at modules@cpan.org are
probably the places to start

sn> - How do I compile a CPAN-friendly bundle if my project has multiple
sn> modules?  I've read the section in the Perl Cookbook and it really only
sn> covers building single-module distributions.

http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html#How_make_bundle

-kevin

fools.  -- Douglas Adams
-