Walt Mankowski on Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:36:31 -0500

Re: ANNOUNCE: Social Meeting/Quizo, January 21 at Fergie's

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 07:27:25PM -0500, Barry Dancis wrote:
>     I am plan to go to the Bioperl meeting in San Diego. Is our group
> registered for the O'Reilly  User Group Program?
> Am I eligible for the user group discount?

We should be registered, yes.  Let me know if they won't give you a
discount.

>     Also, is anyone going to Fergie's tomorrow? I was planning to go?

At least one other person (Mark) is going, and he'll have the gift
certificate.  I, unfortunately, won't be able to make it.

Good luck at Quizo!

Walt
-