Wilson, Douglas on Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:40:09 -0500

RE: Dinner / social meeting: April 9 at Teresa's Buffet

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003 5:53 AM, mjd-perl-pm@plover.com
[SMTP:mjd-perl-pm@plover.com] wrote:

> I suggest we meet at 7 PM on Wednesday April 9.  That's WEDNESDAY not
> MONDAY.  That is because I am flying back from Ireland on Sunday.  So
> let's meet on WEDNESDAY.  If anyone who wants to come has a problem
> with Wednesday, drop me a note.  Everything is negotiable.

Hello everyone...you probably don't know me (I'm JAPH from the West Coast),
but I'll be in the area that week, and polish food sounds good, so if anyone
is
in/around/passing through Bensalem, I'd appreciate a ride, otherwise I
should
be able to find the place on my own.

Thanks,
Doug