Peter Bachman on Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:34:25 -0500

active state spam product, formerly perl mx.

These folks approached me today since I had thought a while ago about marketing an anti-spam product as
part of a consulting gig.

I get a ton of spam but it's been under control with access lists, doing
a simple perl script to identify the major repeat offenders, and a perl based bayseian filter.

I do have some false positives tho.

Do you think there's a role for Perl based software as a commercial product offering at the enterprise level?

-pb

-