R. Geoffrey Avery on Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:59:09 -0500

A trade show of companies that make SWAG

As mentioned at dinner tonight, there is a trade show at the Javits Center in Manhattan April 7-9 of companies that make the goodies that you usually give out at trade shows or give to your employees to reward their hard work.

I should have paid closer attention to the details. The free registration has ended, so if you want to go it is $25 (www.theincentiveshow.com) in advance or $35 at the door. It looks like I will just sleep in on the first Monday of daylight savings time and not worry about a trip north.

- Geoff

-