Walt Mankowski on Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:29:00 -0500

Fwd: [pm_groups] YAPC::NA Registration/Lodging

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Meltzer <perlguy@perlguy.com> -----

From: Kevin Meltzer <perlguy@perlguy.com>
To: pm_groups@pm.org
Subject: [pm_groups] YAPC::NA Registration/Lodging
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:52:03 -0500

Hi folks,

If your members do not know, by chance, could you please pass along the
info that YAPC::NA registration is now ongoing. There are dorm rooms
being blocked off (more info later) and DoubleTree Guest Suites of Boca
Raton are providing a special conference rate for us. People can find
registration info and lodging info on  the website:

http://yapc.org/America/

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me directly. I have a
bunch of excellent abstracts for talks, and just need to get a schedule
made. But, based on the proposals, it stands to be a great time for
learning!

Cheers,
Kevin

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
"A surplus means there'll be money left over. Otherwise, it wouldn't be called

----- End forwarded message -----
-