Walt Mankowski on Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:13:38 -0400

Reminder: Social Meeting at Camden Riversharks, TONIGHT

Just a reminder that our next social meeting is TONIGHT.  We're going
to see the Camden Riversharks play the hated Nashua Pride at
Campbell's Field along the Camden waterfront.  Game time is fairly
early -- 6:35 PM.  The weather has cleared up just in time for the
weekend to end, and it should be a beautiful night at the ballpark.
There are directions to Campbell's Field online at
http://www.riversharks.com/field/directions.shtml

So far I've only gotten one RSVP, and that's just a maybe, so I wanted
to remind everyone what the plan is for tonight.

We'll meet outside the stadium around 6:15 to get tickets.  I'm not
familiar the the layout outside the stadium, so lets just say we'll
gather near the ticket booth.  (It's a small stadium so I'm guessing
there's only one of them.)  Let's figure on entering the stadium
around 6:25 so we have a chance to get settled in before the game
starts.  I'm also going to suggest we get the cheap ($7) seats down
the first base line, since that side seems to have better views of the
bridge and the Philly skyline.

If anyone would like to go but thinks they won't be there by 6:25, let
me know and we'll leave tickets for you at the will call window.  Or,
if you're feeling lucky, you can just get tickets on your own and try
to find us in the ballpark.

I'd like everyone who's planning on going to the game to RSVP to the
list so we know how many tickets we need, and whether we need to be
waiting for anyone else before we enter the stadium.

I'll have my cellphone with me tonight.  My number is (484) 432-7897.

Walt
-