John Karr on Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:01:44 -0400

Re: Social Meeting Monday -- The Standard Tap

Like wow, we just keep meeting in my neigborhood!

BTW Std Tap has good food.

At 05:20 PM 6/19/2003 -0400, you wrote:
It seems like forever since we've had a meeting.  Since we don't have
another tech meeting scheduled until August, and we're in between
conferences at the moment, I was thinking we should have a social
meeting on Monday.

I'm suggesting we try a place we haven't been to before -- The
Standard Tap.  It's at 901 N. 2nd St. (the corner of 2nd and Poplar)
in Northern Liberties.  The Standard Tap was voted Best Neighborhood
Bar by Philadelphia Magazine last year.  By all indications they have
excellent food as well as a great selection of beer.

Let's meet at 7 PM like we usually do.

Walt
-