Eric J. Roode on Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:07:13 -0400

Re: Social Meeting Monday -- The Standard Tap

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 05:20:58PM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:

> I'm suggesting we try a place we haven't been to before -- The
> Standard Tap.  It's at 901 N. 2nd St. (the corner of 2nd and Poplar)
> in Northern Liberties.  The Standard Tap was voted Best Neighborhood
> Bar by Philadelphia Magazine last year.  By all indications they have
> excellent food as well as a great selection of beer.
>
> Let's meet at 7 PM like we usually do.

Hey, there's actually a good chance I can make a social meeting for
a change.

Does anyone know if there's a decent way to get within walking
distance via public transportation?  (I'm coming from the north
-- R2 line).  I could drive, but then my drinking might be
inhibited.  :-)

--
Eric J. Roode                                            sdn@comcast.net
$_ = reverse sort $/.r , qw p ekca ts lre reh