Eric J. Roode on Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:33:44 -0400

Re: Idea: Crossbreed a source code control system and a wiki

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 09:45:07AM -0400, mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:

> The real reason I'm posting to this thread again is to name the idea.
> A wiki for developing a software project is hereby called a
>
>         wiliki`
>
> which is Hawai`ian for "engineer".

Okay, I have to say up front that I'm not real hot on this wiki for
s/w development idea... but take that with a grain of salt, as I have
next to zero experience using wikis, and I'm a noted stick in the mud
to boot.

I must say, however, that wiliki is an awesome name for the project :-)

--
Eric J. Roode                                            sdn@comcast.net
$_ = reverse sort $/.r , qw p ekca ts lre reh